[vdr] Re: BUG: vdr-streamdev

C.Y.M <syphir@syphir.sytes.net> wrote:
> hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:
> > The reason is a string comparison using == does not work.
> >
> > if (String == channel->Name()) {
> >
> > should be replaced by
> >
> > if (strncasecmp (String, channel->Name(), strlen (channel->Name())) == 0)

> This patch breaks streaming live video.  Tested against vdr-1.3.15,
> streamdev-0.3.3-pre3-geni, and VLC 0.0.8.  Please reconsider this patch.

syphir, could you please re-check what exactly went wrong on your machine?
In how far do you think the patch broke streaming live video? What exactly
happened? Any error messages, etc.?

--
"Microwave oven?  Whaddya mean, it's a microwave oven?  I've been
watching Channel 4 on the thing for two weeks."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index