[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: mplayer.sh version 0.8.6

Hello,

I'm using a lavc of 5000 and indeed there are some out-of-sync issues sometimes.
The workaround i found is to press "pause" and play the file again.
Most of the time, the out-of-sync goes away and A/V sync is perfectly fine for the entire film.

Thanks,

Philippe

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 00:25:58 +0200
Anssi Hannula <anssi.hannula@mbnet.fi> wrote:

  | It isn't just you. I have (or at least had) the same problem.
  | I don't remember anymore (haven't used for a while) whether I solved the
  | problem, but if I solved it the solution was to lower the lavc bitrate.
  | Worth a try.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index