[vdr] Re: vdr-xine, noaction on 'color' keys..

> I assume you are using the vdr interface's test version which i sent you
> just a couple of minutes ago?
> This plugin version is not released yet, so you wont find very much ppl
> which can help you ;-)
> As stated in my mail: its just a test version and there is not much
> documentation yet.

No, not yet.  I'm actuallyy doing this manually as descibed.  run vdr
with vdr-xine plugin enabled.  Then run xine, then type "EventUp"
[enter] or whatever..

I don't think its a proble with xine or the plugin, i think for some
reason vdr is not able to write to the disc and as such record & pause
are disabled..  But I'm not getting any feedback on the vdr UI, so the
question is more where can I look to see why vdr is unable to record??
 I guess I should have left all the details off ;-).

So, anybody, my vdr can't/won't record.  Its as if it completely
ignores anything to do with recording, like there is no action taken
when trying to set a record via schedule, and no action taken when
clicking RED to just record what I'm watching (if this is how its
done) and no action taken when I hit pause/play.  The only thing my
vdr can do is tune and display the chanels in /video/channels.conf.

note, can /video be a link to /mnt/video?  Maybe this is the problem??

Mick
> You need to add the color buttons to your freevo lirc configuration file
> to get it running.
>
> --
> Thomas Weber

Home | Main Index | Thread Index