[vdr] Re: vdr-xine, noaction on 'color' keys..

Mike,

mike lewis schrieb:

with the remote using the xine head and I get the same results... Remote or no, color buttens get ingored..

I assume you are using the vdr interface's test version which i sent you just a couple of minutes ago?
This plugin version is not released yet, so you wont find very much ppl which can help you ;-)
As stated in my mail: its just a test version and there is not much documentation yet.
You need to add the color buttons to your freevo lirc configuration file to get it running.

--
Thomas Weber

Home | Main Index | Thread Index