[vdr] Re: Fonts and aspect ratios under VDR

Andreas Mair wrote:
I know this has been discussed some time ago, but I think a size adaptive OSD would make VDR even better ;-)
Another problem with the current implementation: In case of mixed PAL/NTSC playback, the OSD height should adapt too. (actually, I've been seeing this only on 640x480 video playback myself)
In these cases, if OSD is set up for PAL, all OSD stuff at the bottom of the screen (volume bar, video cut marks, RGYB buttons) is cut off completely.

Cheers,

Udo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index