[vdr] Re: DXR3 OSD weird colours after using MPlayer

Malcolm Caldwell wrote:
On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 00:10 +0000, Tony Houghton wrote:

Under some circumstances the OSD on my DXR3 goes pink and green. I
remember once seeing a similar effect when I had just upgraded the vdr
packages without upgrading libxine.

One of the things that seems to be triggering it consistently now is
returning to watching TV after playing something in MPlayer with the mp3
plugin.

I get this too, and the annoying thing is that the reset dxr3 option
does not work.  Only a vdr restart fixes the OSD.

Sometimes (and only sometimes),as strange as it may sound, the problem
is fixed by showing the yaepg screen.

Bye