Da: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Per conto di
Thomas Bergwinkl
Inviato: luned́ 8 novembre 2004 20.35
A: vdr@linuxtv.org
Oggetto: [vdr] Re: set channel via plugin

Thomas Bergwinkl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > There is a way to set a channel not in channel list via plugin? If
> > yes, which classe i must use?
> >

> bool cDevice::SwitchChannel(const cChannel *Channel, bool LiveView)

Sorry, I just read that you don't want to switch to another channel but
create a new channel. In this case you can use: cChannel
*cChannels::NewChannel(const cChannel *Transponder, const char *Name,
const char *ShortName, const char *Provider, int Nid, int Tid, int Sid,
int Rid, int Type)

Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index