[vdr] problem with recording : vdr-1.3.15 + vdr-xine 0.6.0 + libxine rc7

Hi,

I have got this annoying problem concerning recording with vdr :

I try to record channels that have their CA that switches i.e. : it's
FTA and then when the film/show starts, it switches to CA. When this
happens during a recording, vdr crashes and tries restarting, but each
time it crashes again. This does not happen during live tv view, on ly
when the CA state changes during the recording. I tried to "instant
record" an encr*pted channel (the same one, but with no CA switch), it
works just fine.

I am using VDR 1.3.15
+ vdr-xine 0.6.0
+ xine-lib rc7