[vdr] Which card support XxMC and only take one slot ? (for HDTV)

Hello,

it's a little off topic, but I want to use xine-plugin with Xx-MC to be
able to play HDTV in full size... My CPU is already very powerfull
(amd64@3000) but I need the help of the gfx card...

There are an hudge numbers of cards... right now I think the best cards
with linux support are nvidia one... but they are still a lots of
different nvidia, which one could I use to decode mpeg2 and that will
fit on my AGP 8x slot without taking extra space ?

Thank you very much, the xine-plugin is really great, but my Matrox G550
is not the best one for it ;-)
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:Gregoire.Favre@freesurf.ch