[vdr] Re: keymap for vdr-xine ?

I demand that Gregoire Favre may or may not have written...

> On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 11:18:27PM +0000, Darren Salt wrote:
>> FWIW, gxine (in CVS as well as my apt archive) has built-in support for
>> vdr. It should now upgrade existing keymaps automatically: "it works here"
>> ;-)

>>   <URL:http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=9655>
>>     (The module name is "gnome-xine".)

> It segfault here at start (gentoo amd64).

You need a debuggable build of gxine - "make debug" (after cleaning the
source tree) will do this. Output from gdb (backtrace etc.) may be helpful;
if you - or anybody else with access to amd64, ia64 or sparc64 - can provide
patches, that'd be even better.

(It's possible that there are some 64-bit issues in there; I have no way of
directly testing it on such hardware myself.)

> And it seems it don't want the "--disable-post  --post vdr" option.

Hmm? It doesn't have any options resembling those...

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/progs.packages.html>

Put your genius into your life. Put only your talent into your work.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index