[vdr] Re: Suggestion: new SVDRP command to cut a recording

christian jacobsen <Christian.Jacobsen@stageholding.de> wrote:
> AutoCutter supports Sharemarks, it can automatically up- and download
> the marks.

If I understand the shell scripts correctly, I could simply install
everything on the client (living room box) and replace "svdrpsend.pl" by
"svdrpsend.pl -p 2001 -h <server>" in order to cut_with_vdr, right? Again,
the recordings directory is shared via NFS read/write so that the client
can detect if and when a cutting thread is finished.

Correct?

--
VMS-F-PDGERS, pudding between the ears

Home | Main Index | Thread Index