[vdr] Announce: digicam-0.0.1

After some evenings of work there is an initial version of my DIGICAM plugin
online.

You can get it at:
http://turku.wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de/~pjuszack/digicam/download/digicam-0.0.1.tar.gz

There is little 'homepage' about my VDR and the plugin at
http://turku.wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de/~pjuszack/digicam

It provides access to digital cameras supported by gphoto2. You can browse the
cameras memory via OSD and copy files from the camera to somewhere on your
VDR.
You cannot view images - use the image plugin therefor it works fine.

The plugin is developed with VDR 1.3.15 and will not compile with 1.2.6 ( in
plan ).

If you are interested check it out and feel free to send me any results. If
compiling or setup fails please see the INSTALL file.

Regards
Peter

mail
vdr@unterbrecher.de