[vdr] Rotor plugin commands sending

I'm using a GI100 HH Mount, Skystar2 and vdr 1.3.12 with the Rotor
plugin.

Every time while the diseqc command is sending to the rotor there is a
momentary signal distortion, what is visible on the picture of the
actually tuned channel. Since it's a hardware problem I can live with
that. But I have noticed, that the rotor plugin is sending a goto X
command to the rotor every time when I switch channel. That command
makes an ugly effect mentioned above, and the picture need 2-3 seconds
to get stable. The effect disappears when I switch off the diseqc
usage in the vdr LNB settings.

So, the question. Since there is really no need to send the command
everytime when the channel is switched, is it possible to send the
command ONLY when switched channel is on the other satellite than
previous one (comparing the SX value of the channels properties for
example)?

Mariusz

Startuj z INTERIA.PL!!! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1837

Home | Main Index | Thread Index