[vdr] Re: [OT] Via EPIA M10k ethernet malfunction : fixed

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004, Udo Richter wrote:

Rolf Ahrenberg wrote:
The 55W also enough for my Epia + Nexus-S + Airstar 2 + 120Gb Samsung so I haven't looked any other power supply alternatives.
I've run a power consumption test on my machine recently: Epia ME6000 (600Mhz), FF r1.6 card, Budget r2.1 card, 120G Samsung. No DVD drive, LNB powered by multiswitch. I'm running the system on a 150w power supply, and in idle mode, it eats up around 75w.
How did you measure that, because your system seems to pretty similar to mine and my power dc output is rated as 12V/4.58A. If your measurements are correct, my power block is working 33% higher than its maximum specs *scary* ;)

--
rofa

Home | Main Index | Thread Index