[vdr] Re: Edited VDR-streams getting off-sync

René Hertell wrote:
C.Y.M wrote:

Are you using a FF card? I bet that if you use the mplayer plugin to playback the edited vdr recordings, that it would be in sync again. The A/V interpolation in the mpeg chip on the av7110 based boards just dont seem to work right.

Yes, I use a FF card for playing my recordings, but I'm not using the mplayer plugin for that. Is it a big job in switching the built-in player to mplayer?