[vdr] Re: Edited VDR-streams getting off-sync

Wolfgang Goeller wrote:
René Hertell wrote:

Now we just need some confirmations from other users who record and cut recordings.

I set the marks with vdr to cut the commercials. I see: Sometimes audio and
video are abount one GOP apart from each other at the beginning and the end
of the commercials. But im mye experience it's the TV-Stations fault, 'cause
I experienced this even with dirty old VHS-recordings.

I use the marks to feed PVAStrumento for demuxing and tcmplex for remuxing.
The result ist ok. Even after 8 cuts no visible off-sync.

For my system, I have really noticed an improvement over the A/V sync if I use mplex instead of tcmplex.

Regards,
C.Y.M.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index