[vdr] Re: softdevice running, howto proceed?

> My kernel is a 2.6.10rc2 with the patches i found for it.
> I couldnt setup directfb with multi support,
> because there was no patch for this kernel version.

You don't need to patch the kernel. Just get a new copy of linux-fusion
module, compile and install that. Then make sure that you copy the
fusion.h from linux/include/linux/fusion.h to for example
/usr/include/linux. That file seems to be changed recently and it won't
compile to multi apllication core without the new one. So in short
follow the "Easy installation without kernel patch (recommended)" method
described in the README.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index