[vdr] Re: DD AC3 and 1.3.19 broken?

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 03:27:18PM +0200, Kent Nielsen wrote:
> Tested my receiver together with the old AC3ovdrDVB patch on VDR 1.3.14,q
> didn't work, same noise came out of the speakers.

OK, that means that the cat codes in the S/P-DIF used in the
firmware do not make nay difference.

> Is there any hope for me in future?

Depends on my workflow and my family needs but there will be
an update of the bitstreamout plugin.  Only when is the question.

        Werner

--
AC3 loop through sound card http://bitstreamout.sourceforge.net/
Howto http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=1958