[linux-dvb] Re: STV0297's descrambler sync detector failed to lock

Kein Yuan kein.yuan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 04:41:11 CEST 2005

Hi Patrick,
  After get a CVS dvb version and then apply your patch seems  it get worse:

initialized - waiting for the locks now
WBAGC has lock
waiting for equalizer 1 lock time out
Keep in FAST b/c dvb_frontend_autotune return 0.
fast zigzag.

Previously we  got

wait for WGAGC lock OK.
wait for equaliser partial convergence OK.
wait for equaliser full convergence OK.
FEL status Locked
wait for main lock timeout.
..