[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T with sudden FE lock loss

Markus Obermeier Markus.Obermeier at addcom.de
Wed Aug 31 08:42:36 CEST 2005

Hi,

> i can easily imagine
> that there might be a temperature issue. It would be perfect if you
> could confirm this somehow.

I will try "somehow".

> It is possible to run the channel decoder at a lower clock frequency.
> I might modify the driver for 48MHz instead of the current 55MHz and
> send you a test version. But this will take some time.
> Interested?

Yes, but I probably cannot help you programming since I am not
experienced in the programming of FEs and I've no documentation
on the chipset. But I promise to test everything you send me.

BTW, I've already ordered another Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T,
thus we can test even if this is issue is a production thing or more
of general nature.

Again, yes, I am interested.

Best regards,
Markus