[linux-dvb] TDA10046 without firmware file

Andy Burns linux-dvb at adslpipe.co.uk
Thu Dec 8 02:19:31 CET 2005

Hartmut Hackmann wrote:

 > You guess right.

I'm lucky like that :-)

 > about a month ago, i updated the driver.
 > Do you use the recent version?

I'm using whatever version has made it into FC5/rawhide, which I think
is based on 2.6.15-rc5-git1, I guess your more recent version is in
linuxtv's CVS rather than Linus's GIT?

At the weekend I will try to grab the latest source and rebuild the
module, I've been doing that for other drivers e.g LIRC module for iMON
VFD and turned up a few things that needed patching, hopefully since
V4L/DVB is "in-tree" that shouldn't be necessary ...