[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Nova T broken SNR ?

Martin Cap macap20001 at compuserve.de
Sun Dec 11 17:14:39 CET 2005

Hi list,

i borrowed a Hauppauge Nova T Budget-card from a friend, as my
Twinhan-clone is away for repair (fyi:
http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-December/006651.html).
It's one of those "new" cards with the following chips on it: CX23882
and CX22702.

It seems, that the values reported to femon concerning SNR are broken,
as they always give me 0xFFFF. STR seems OK though. Audio and video is
always good.
My question: Is the card/chipset not capable of reporting a proper SNR
or has just nobody been working on it ?

BTW: I use kernel 2.6.13.1 with a recent (< 1week) v4l-dvb snapshot.
--
---
Regards,