[linux-dvb] patches...

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 11:49:02 CET 2005

Hi,

I have some experimental patches for the "frontend not found" and an
initial go at the new ATSC card.
One can download the tarball, by going into the latest changeset in
dvb-kernel, and opt to dowload the tarball in .zip, .gz or .bz format
for convenience.

Currently since i am having the changes to dvb-kernel. The current
changes are available here at http://www.thadathil.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/

I would like to know how it looks like for CA users whether it stops
their descrambling. I hope people do give it a try as it is quite
simple, since many people complained earlier that it is difficult for
people to do more than a make and make install.

Please do let me know, whether the tuning issue is still there

Thanks,
Manu