[linux-dvb] Succed tuning Ku-Band freq, but failed tuning C-Band

Johan firdianto johanfirdi at jmn.net.id
Mon Dec 19 09:27:58 CET 2005

Dear guys,

some days ago, I posted about failed tuning using Skystar2 PCI rev. 2.6D.
I tuned the dvb pci using C-Band freq, I get never lock.
But when I tuned the dvb pci using Ku-Band freq, it works successfully.
I'm using dvbtune (version 0.5) and linux-dvb-apps from linuxtv.org, both
of programs works fine in tuning Ku-Band, but not C-BAND.
So, I guess there's broken code in dvbtune or scan utilities.
Any guys here have tried to tune C-BAnd Freq or having same experience
with me ?

Regards,

Johan