[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT

Robert Schlabbach robert_s at gmx.net
Mon Dec 19 16:04:06 CET 2005

Ok, here is the response I received from Micronas when inquiring about
information for the nGene PCI-Express bridge:

"We have to say sorry but unfortunately we will not give access to the
internal register of our chip."

They gave me a data sheet for the 3975D DVB-T demodulator, but it is
worthless, because it does not contain any register information either.

So it appears Micronas does not WANT their hardware to be used in Linux at
all. If you purchased such a board for use with Linux, I suggest you return
it.

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach