[linux-dvb] Removing dead modules (Skystar 2)

Tom A 808131 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 22:35:38 CET 2005

Hi!

I've always had a minor problem with a kernel module going AWOL when
channel hopping in VDR.
This has never been much of a problem as I could just reload the
modules for my card and start over. I now notice that in my new 2.6.14
kernel there are a lot of modules used to drive my skystar2/budget
card and I'm unable to 'fix' it without a reboot.
If this is a common problem what module(s) should I reload or is there
a less drastic way I can fix a frozen card?

Thanks,
Tom