[linux-dvb] Re: KNC1 dvb-c card and CI/CAM

Peter Martens petermartens.list at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 15:48:00 CET 2005

> One last question. Would it help to compile the latest cvs? I saw a
> patch was applied to "fix locking problems" (Andrew De Quincey) a few
> weeks ago. Has it something to do with this problem?

Looking at the Wiki, I saw that it must be possible with this card and
an alphacrypt CAM (which I am using). So someone must have done it!
Looking further and I am going to try to compile the cvs driver. Maybe
I need to load another module then the ones that get autoloaded with
the FC4 2.6.14 kernel?
I ll post when I get any further... Still open for any suggestions!
Peter