[linux-dvb] Re: TT USB Budget cc discontinuity / lost sync.

Peter Weissgerber peterw2k at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 24 01:28:46 CET 2005

Hi,

I have run some tests...
 --- Peter Weissgerber <peterw2k at yahoo.de> schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>  --- Felix Domke <tmbinc at elitedvb.net> schrieb:
> > Back in the days when I continued Holger's
> > work, I implemented that muxpack stuff. It
> > worked very fine, and i was even able to
> > stream twovideo services at once (as long as
> > they are below 90%*11Mbit-muxpack_overhead).
[...]
> > This was back on kernel 2.4. I didn't touched
> > the driver since then, but started using it
> > some time ago with 2.6, and had these problems
> > as well, using same hardware.

I have installed kernel 2.4.29 now. I tried dvb-kernel
CVS (kernel_2_4 branch) as well as linuxtv release
1.1.1. With all of these has had the same problem.
Seems that the kernel version is not the problem.

Now, I try if it makes a difference if I use
CONFIG_USB_UHCI or CONFIG_USB_UHCI_ALT. The tests
until now have been made with the _ALT version.

Cheers,
Peter