[linux-dvb] Re: fusion 5th DVICO support question

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 19:44:15 CEST 2005

Yes.    With Michael's help I got the DVB drivers working with my
FusionHDTV3 QAM card (using the drivers in kernel 2.6.13-rc3-mm1).
Then, I was able to get it working with MythTV after spending some
time figuring out the details of MythTV configuration.    (Mine was a
bit more complex, because I wanted to do it in AMD64 mode..  If you're
using x86, you can probably just use the standard packages from your
Linux distro).

-Todd