[linux-dvb] cx24110 driver question/problem

Adam Szalkowski adamsz at gmx.net
Sat Jul 23 08:32:19 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 19 July 2005 19:52, Peter Hettkamp wrote:
> Can you try to remove the setting for register 77 from send_burst but keep
> the CHANGED line in send_msg? I'd expect this to work, if not something
> really strange may be going on.

Removing the lines from send_burst makes the driver work again as expected.
After some experiments I have maybe found a solution to this without removing
any code: I just added a msleep(200) right after the resetting of register 77
in send_diseqc_msg. 200 was the first value I tried, just to be sure it is
enough.

Adam