[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Nova-T remote problems

Adrian Kladnig adrian at froghollow.com.au
Mon Jun 6 02:30:01 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to get my Hauppauge remote control to work, but I am not
sure whether I've done the right thing.

I am using a Hauppauge nov-t with SAA7146 & SAA10045 chipsets, along
with the new remote control with 4 coloured buttons at the bottom.

I hacked the key_map in budget-ci.c in the latest 2.6.11.11 kernel,
which now at least recognises all  the buttons on the remote, however
the button presses are not being debounced.

Could someone point me in the right direction and let me know if hacking
budget-ci.c was the correct way to fix my button problem and what I need
to do to debounce the buttons.

Cheers,

Adrian.