[linux-dvb] Lost lock problems over extended periods of time

Manu Abraham manu at kromtek.com
Wed Jun 8 21:34:34 CEST 2005

Dominique Dumont wrote:
> Manu Abraham <manu at kromtek.com> writes:
>>I think, If the CA_PMT is the same it would descramble fine.
>
> Precisely. The CAM resumes the descrambling after the signal loss due
> to the change of transponder.

Huh, No i was commenting about this in your previous mail ...

After all, I remember that I was able to decode a channel for which I
did not send a CA_PMT: the CA_PMT I sent for the previous transponder
was the same for the new transponder I tuned to. And the CAM happily
descrambled a new program on the new transponder.

Of course this may be an SCM bug, one never knows

Did it work for you.. removing the input to the card from the Antenna
and reconnecting it.., The descrambling was working ?

Manu