[linux-dvb] Lost lock problems over extended periods of time

Andrew de Quincey adq_dvb at lidskialf.net
Thu Jun 9 11:21:24 CEST 2005

On Thursday 09 June 2005 10:15, André Weidemann wrote:
> Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> > BTW: on an unrelated note, I'm hard at work on an s5h1420 frontend driver
> > here if anyone is interested - for the Hauppauge Nova S SE cards.
>
> I'm also interested in this driver... How far have you come so far? Can
> you tune already and/or can you receive something yet?
> I was willing to test the driver... ;-)

I've worked out most of the information I need, and I'm just coding up the
frontend driver just now. The Samsung docs are a bit hard to understand and
tend to miss things out, so it'll probably need some experimentation.

> Is there also
> such a new revision like a Nova CI SE? When do you expect sharing some
> code to test :-) ?

No idea about Nova CI SE unfortunately.

As for code, hopefully sometime later this week or early next.