[linux-dvb] szap-pmt.diff

Matthias Mueller matthias.mueller at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Jun 11 22:13:31 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 10:02:03PM +0200, Grégoire Favre wrote:
> with this version I can play quiete a second of this x264 channel :-)
>
> I try this way :
>
> mplayer -vo xv -xineramascreen 1 -ao alsa -ac hwac3 -fps 25 -fs - < /dev/dvb/adapter1/dvr0
>
> Any idea on what I shall change in order to play the stream ?

Nearly the same options as on my machine, the only difference is: no
xineramascreen and I added -cache 8192. I don't even get two or three
correct frames, my CPU is probably way to slow (1.4 Ghz ;-).

It seems, it's a problem with the H264 decoder from ffmpeg.
See: http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2005-June/001731.html

Bye,
Matthias