[linux-dvb] [eb1a:2800] V-Stream TV-PVR USB2.0

James Le Cuirot chewi at ffaura.com
Wed Jun 22 00:37:23 CEST 2005

Sorry for this mess, I was really confused because both the DVB product
and the non-DVB product have "XPERT" in the name. This is very
confusing. What I have is the V-Stream XPERT TV-PVR USB2.0...

http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:KWorld%20XPERT%20TV%20PVR%20USB2.0%20Input%20Adapter:1991834043

Fortunately, I have now managed to find an early driver for it. The
quality is poor but it's better than nothing for now. It appears to be
identical to the Terratec Cinergy 200 USB.

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/~faust3/cinergy/

Sorry once again,
Chewi

P.S. Sorry if you've already seen this Patrick, I think I replied to
you directly the first time but I wasn't sure. Never did like mailing
lists. =P