[Re: [linux-dvb] Auto repeat patch for budget-ci.c]

Adrian Kladnig adrian at froghollow.com.au
Tue Jun 28 06:05:18 CEST 2005

Doug Scoular wrote:

>    So would I be correct in thinking that you are trying this
>    with a remote other than the grey Hauppauge Nova-T remote
>    (which BTW is identical to the one that came with my old
>    PVR-350) ?

I am using a Hauppauge, and I only just discovered that I made a typo
when entering the new code. It now works OK, expect that the autorepeat
is rather slow which makes changing the volume a tad annoying. The
autorepeat in the old code was great, except that it occaissionally got
stuck and autorepeated forever.

I'll have a "play" and see if can work out how to get the autorepeat to
work a bit better.

Cheers,

Adrian.