[linux-dvb] Nova-T 90002 cx88-cards.o broken?

Alberto López Navarro alopez at ambar.es
Wed Mar 2 13:57:10 CET 2005

	I guess from the Kconfig files that the problem is with CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88_DVB:

config VIDEO_CX88_DVB
       depends on VIDEO_CX88 && DVB_CORE && BROKEN

config CLEAN_COMPILE
	bool "Select only drivers expected to compile cleanly" if EXPERIMENTAL
	default y
	help
	  Select this option if you don't even want to see the option
	  to configure known-broken drivers.

	  If unsure, say Y

config BROKEN
	bool
	depends on !CLEAN_COMPILE
	default y

	So it seems the CX88 DVB driver is not expected to compile cleanly. I happen to have also one of the newer NOVA-T cards, and need to get it working! Maybe it's worth to have a look at the code to see if it's easily fixable.