[linux-dvb] Substituting a ts stream dump for debuging?

Taylor Jacob rtjacob at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 3 14:43:45 CET 2005

I am trying to debug some SI (EIT) parsing bugs I have in the MythTV code and I
was wondering if there was a way to substitue a stream dump file for the actual
stream.. Seems all of the issues are 1000s of miles away from me, so I would
prefer to get some stream dumps and use those to fix my code rather than
relaying debug messages.. Getting the dumps is easy, but using them within the
drivers doesn't seem to obvious..

I see the dummy frontend driver, but I am not sure if this is what I am looking
for or not..

Taylor