[linux-dvb] Need tutor

Oddvard Myrnes oddvar at teamsail.no
Tue Mar 8 11:27:02 CET 2005

Hi Everybody

I am new to the DVB mailing list, and DVB. I have however tried to get a DVB
system going for a while and find it difficult. I whould like to have
someone to tutor me and help me to get a system up and running. I whould
like to design a DVB 'head end' with 4 channels. The channels should be
multiplexed and distributed on a single ASI cable. I need to:

1. Digetalize 4 composite inputs to MPEG 2.
2. Convert the MPEG 2 TS to DVB.
3. Multiplex them onto a ASI interface.

Can somebody give me some info about cards, os type, configuration HOWTO
more or less?

Thanks in advance
Oddvard Myrnes

PS: Based in Norway so if any norwegian out there say hello :-)