[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV 300i (PAL + DVB) working - with errors

Robert Schlabbach robert_s at gmx.net
Tue Mar 8 23:30:18 CET 2005

From: "Rainer Schubert" <lintv at dl6hbo.inka.de>
> Maybe Gerd, or someone else, more knowledgeable than me
> may be able to help ?

You need to upgrade the firmware of your card, look at the Pinnacle website
for it. From what I understand, there is a small microcontroller for the
infrared remote sensor on the board, the original firmware of which had a
bug which caused it to disturb the I2c-bus at some point. When this
happens, the tuner on the board can no longer be controlled and reception
is impossible.

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach