[linux-dvb] Patch management (was: dvb-kernel CVS and 2.6.12-r1)

Kenneth Aafløy lists at kenneth.aafloy.net
Wed Mar 23 23:22:22 CET 2005

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 23:11, Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 March 2005 22:53, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> > Yes. Do you care to tell us what you want to do before comitting?
>
> I would like to do similar cleanup to the patch to mt352 that has been
> presented here earlier (and also with the changes I have made to now).
> Since you ask I have provided my current working patch for the mt352,
> please note that this has only gone through parts of my check list!

I also would like to note that I can only do this work _with_ the
datasheet, so some drivers will not receive cleanups unless I somehow
get a hold of the datasheet for the driver. For manufacturers that
does not provide datasheets available to the public, I would appreciate
hints on who to contact in the respective company.

Kenneth