[linux-dvb] tda1004x firmware upload problem

Mikko Rauhala mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi
Sun Mar 27 01:30:02 CET 2005

la, 2005-03-26 kello 18:16 +0200, Mikko Rauhala kirjoitti:
> Still the same error message, with the following file:

Incidentally, I upgraded my x86 laptop, and it seems to work on it with
the new kernel. With the new firmware present.

And it seems I forgot to mention that I was originally running on amd64
(since I basically cut/pasted from a bug report form which I was going
to file but then didn't yet as this seemed a more appropriate forum to
ask first, and there there was a separate field for the architecture).
Anyway, well, my major bad, apologies. Any issues related to that come
to mind, keeping in mind that on x86 this seems to be working?

--
Mikko Rauhala   - mjr at iki.fi     - <URL:http://www.iki.fi/mjr/>
Transhumanist   - WTA member     - <URL:http://www.transhumanism.org/>