[linux-dvb] tda1004x firmware upload problem

Mikko Rauhala mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi
Sun Mar 27 01:30:02 CET 2005

la, 2005-03-26 kello 18:16 +0200, Mikko Rauhala kirjoitti:
> Still the same error message, with the following file:

Incidentally, I upgraded my x86 laptop, and it seems to work on it with
the new kernel. With the new firmware present.

And it seems I forgot to mention that I was originally running on amd64
(since I basically cut/pasted from a bug report form which I was going
to file but then didn't yet as this seemed a more appropriate forum to
ask first, and there there was a separate field for the architecture).
Anyway, well, my major bad, apologies. Any issues related to that come
to mind, keeping in mind that on x86 this seems to be working?

Mikko Rauhala   - mjr at iki.fi     - <URL:http://www.iki.fi/mjr/>
Transhumanist   - WTA member     - <URL:http://www.transhumanism.org/>
Singularitarian - SIAI supporter - <URL:http://www.singinst.org/>