[linux-dvb] AverTV Hybrid+FM support

Barry Scott barry.scott at onelan.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 19:00:26 CET 2005

I'm interested in getting the AverTV Hybrid+FM working. Like Bill Giannikos
working on the AverTV 777 I have the card recognised, the mt352 recognised,
but not working. But we are both stuck on how to setup the mt352.

The 777 seems to be the same A16A-C card with less chips on it then
the Hybrid+FM, so solving this will hopefully get both working.

Is the only way to snoop on the Windows driver hitting the I2C bus?
How do you do that? (The pointer to CheapI2C was not enough
information).

Barry