[linux-dvb] Which currently manufactured DVB-T cards does Linux support?

Barry Scott barry.scott at onelan.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 10:56:54 CET 2005

As you will have seen from my posts over the last few days I'm looking
at a number of DVB-T cards. My goal is to find a card that is in
production that has linux drivers and works well.

The AverTV 777 and Hybrid will need work to get them going.

The LifeView DVB-T DUO is support on linux but it fails to lock to all
but 1 of the 7 TV transponders. The one it locks to gives very poor
reception. (Windows drivers also only find 1 of the 7 transponders,
however the picture quality of the transponder it find is reasonable).

I have AverMedia 771 and KWorld/VStream XPert DVB-T cards working
under Linux that both lock on all 7 transponders and give excellent
picture quality, so I know that the arial is good. But these cards have
been discontinued.

Which cards should I consider for use in the U.K.?

Barry