[linux-dvb] looking for a good ad-removal utility

Louis-David Mitterrand vindex at apartia.org
Fri Nov 18 13:53:57 CET 2005

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 12:32:41PM +0000, Soyeb Aswat wrote:
> I've been using gopdit and lve lately.  lve does suffer some a/v sync
> problems, but gopdit seems fine so far.

Gopdit seems excellent! It has the same safe concept of cutting at GOP
boundaries as GopChop, but is definitely faster.

If Galileo is the spark that lights up the gas giant Jupiter, turning it
into a second sun, that will be the last straw. We will then have no
choice but to make safety the number one priority at NASA.
-- falsification on /.