[linux-dvb] Nexus-s 2.3 & DiSEqC 1.2/1.3 problems

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:57:00 CET 2005

I'm trying to diagnose a problem I'm having with Myth in controlling a
DiSEqC motor through either 1.2 (stored position) or 1.3. I usually get 1-3
good moves before either the dish moves to a completely different location
or doesn't move at all and I have to reset its position with a receiver.

Has anyone else had difficulty with this? I've looked at the commands being
sent by Myth and they seem valid (at least the 1.2 ones, the 1.3 commands I
haven't done the math on). I'm running dvb-kernel CVS as of about two weeks
ago.

Thanks, Mark.