[linux-dvb] Which currently manufactured DVB-T cards does Linux support?

Barry Scott barry.scott at onelan.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 14:54:18 CET 2005

Andrew de Quincey wrote:

>Er, I can confirm that other (TT and KNC1 designed) tda10045 and tda10046
>cards work perfectly all over the UK. I don't see why the +/- 0.167Mhz is a
>problem - you simply set the tuner to the frequency (including the +/-
>0.167Mhz) as published.

The problem is that I'm shipping code that must autotune anywhere in the
U.K.
I will not know the +/0/- 0.167MHz to use at any particular site, indeed
I will
not know which transponders are in use.

If the cards cannot handle this +/0/- 0.167MHz range the I'll have to
tune each
transponder 3 times at each offset.

Barry