[linux-dvb] Which currently manufactured DVB-T cards does Linux support?

Barry Scott barry.scott at onelan.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 15:26:09 CET 2005

Andrew de Quincey wrote:

>Yup thats the only way really. I'd suggest using the NIT once you've found
>one, but I've found that is wrong on some transmitters :(
Using the NIT is a problem for other reasons. Where I am we see too
and can tune to two sets of transponders. I choose been the transponders
based on
signal/noise. It so happends that the first transponder to respond is
the weaker.
Using its NIT as a short cut will prevent finding the strong tranmitter.
I do use the corrections that the NIT provides, but always try every valid