SV: [linux-dvb] My Twinhan DVB-T CI won't tune

Anton Berggren anton at toprunstudio.com
Fri Nov 25 11:38:47 CET 2005

Ok, i will try to download dvb-kernel from CVS and see if that works for me
then.

I will get in touch when I have tried. Using kernel 2.6.14.
Should I leave the Multimedia options disabled in kernel when I compile the
dvb-kernel? I think I didn’t do that when I tried last time.
when I compiled it tolds me that the drivers already exists.

Maybe its better to leave them empty.
Wish me good luck!

/Anton from Sweden