[linux-dvb] Syntek DC/STK 11xx USB2 video controller based tv cards (e.g. lifeview tv walker) / webcams

thomas schorpp t.schorpp at gmx.de
Fri Sep 2 17:45:12 CEST 2005

hi there,

http://www.stk.com.tw/product-01.asp?Product_Type=2

theres claimed to be already a driver for these chips dc1120+25

http://www.linux-projects.org/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=6

http://www.linux-projects.org/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?cid=6&lid=38

but why only Available for companies only? license problems?

my new device lifeview tv walker lite (lr144 rev. b) 0080:0148
(10FD:0148 anubis?) consists further of:

saa7114h video digitizer

alc101 audio codec ( snd-usb-audio gets loaded )

tda1308 ?

cr80p110 ?

atmel 93c46 ?

tuner pcb labelled lr223m rev. c:

coil-less tuner:

tda8275+8290 (@tuner guys, you know it?)

someone else already done some work about?

yes, its an analog tuner but there could be many devices based on the
syntek chip around (usb dvb, webcams) so it should be worth the work...

i get usb traffic snooped under windos meanwhile, i dont believe syntek
gets me the databook for the dc1120 i asked for...

tom